ITA Membership Requirements
- The Association is composed of two categories of members:
- Executive Members
- Associate Members
- Companies joining the ITA which conduct coal tar distillation are designated as Executive Member companies. Companies not conducting coal tar distillation are typically designated as Associate member of the ITA.
- Applications for membership are submitted to the ITA Board of Directors for review and then presented to the Association’s Executive Members for an affirmative vote. Voting is conducted during the Association’s General Assembly meetings.
- Each member company shall assign a person(s) to represent the company in the ITA
- Each member company shall actively participate in the Association’s General Assembly meetings
- Members agree to be bound by the ITA By-laws
If your company would like additional information on joining the International Tar Association, please complete the following form and our Membership Committee will contact you. Thank you.